Subject: bazel-zig-cc v0.5.0

From: Motiejus Jakštys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:58:47 +0100

Hi all,

thanks to Ken Micklas contributions, bazel-zig-cc can now do the
following:

- support netrc authentication. You can use internal mirrors for zig
  bundle now (assuming they support netrc, of course).
- provide multiple download urls for the zig toolchain via
  `url_formats`. This option is now documented, among with `version` and
  `sha256`.
- while at it, upgraded zig to 0.10.0-dev.1393+291f5055f. I will be
  cleaning up pre-0.10.0 from dl.jakstys.lt, consider yourself warned.

Since `sha256`, `urls` and `version` are part of the "official" API, I
will not be upgrading zig in bazel-zig-cc (or, rather, will upgrade much
more rarely); please do so in your application.

Reminder: dl.jakstys.lt is a small machine in my home closet. No UPS, no
monitoring whatsoever. So, if you are depending on this for work, you
may want to use your mirror.

Happy compiling,
Motiejus