Subject: bazel-zig-cc v0.9.2

From: Motiejus Jakštys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 13:52:53 +0300

Hi all,

v0.9.2 brings in some changes w.r.t. BAZEL_ZIG_CC_CACHE_PREFIX:
- make it work on Windows: thanks Fabian Hahn.
- make repository_rule depend on it, so artifacts that depend on it
get invalidated. Thanks Laurynai.

And makes bazel-zig-cc work on NixOS. For that I thank Luis Holanda
and Andrew Kelley.

Motiejus

---

From: Motiejus Jakštys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 13:56:39 +0300

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 1:52 PM Motiejus Jakštys <[email-masked]> wrote:
> v0.9.2 brings in <...>

One thing I forgot: if you used musl, bazel-zig-cc used to add "-s -w"
to LDFLAGS. That was wrong, added by me a while ago[1]. This is what
happens when I don't get code reviews. Well, it's fixed now: the musl
binaries produced by bazel-zig-cc will no longer be stripped.

[1]: https://git.sr.ht/~motiejus/bazel-zig-cc/commit/58a04fbfec10d98ac5cd8ee44df441146085b780